Raw Materials for MDx Real-Time PCR Premixes
2x qPCR Premix [Probe]
- Probe-based real-time PCR premix
- High specificity by use of Hot-Taq polymerase
- A convenient 2x concentrated premix of enzymes, buffer, Mg2+, dNTPs, and stabilizing agent.
- UDG system: prevention of carryover contamination
- Convenience and reduced contamination risk
|BQP-P||2x qPCR Premix [Probe]||-||Custom|
|BQPU-P||2x qPCR Premix [Probe], w/ UDG||+ UDG SYSTEM*||Custom|
2x qPCR Premix [Probe] is designed to perform a rapid real-time quantification of target DNA using user-designed probes. The convenient 2x concentrated premix contains hot-start PCR enzyme, dNTPs, buffers, Mg2+, and stabilizing agent. The hot-start PCR enzyme provides high specific amplification of target DNA and minimizes the non-specific reactions and production of primer dimers. Carryover contaminated PCR products could be removed by applying the UDG system.
- Real-time quantification of multiple target DNAs
- Automated high throughput real-time PCR
- Gene expression analysis of cDNA
- SNP analysis and Genotyping
- Microbial & viral pathogen detection
- Molecular diagnosis