Raw Materials for MDx Conventional PCR/RT-PCR premixes
One-Step RT-PCR Kit [Hot-Taq]
- Fast and easy one-tube setup
- Convenient enzyme mix and 2x reaction mix
- Heat-labile UDG system: prevention of carryover contamination
- Convenience and reduced contamination risk
- The highest specificity of PCR amplification
|BORTH||One-Step RT-PCR Kit [Hot-Taq]||-||Custom|
|BORTHU||One-Step RT-PCR Kit [Hot-Taq], w/UDG||+ UDG SYSTEM*||Custom|
One-Step RT-PCR Kit [Hot-Taq] is designed for specific and sensitive amplification of target genes in one-tube reactions from RNA templates. Thermo Reverse Transcriptase, Hot-Taq polymerase, and RNase Inhibitor comprise the enzyme mixture.
An optimized buffer is provided as a 2x Reaction mix containing a buffer, MgCl2, and dNTPs. Optional UDG system includes the Heat-labile UDG and dUTP.
- Viral RNA detection
- Gene-expression analysis
- Molecular Diagnosis
- Endpoint one-step RT-PCR from any RNA transcript